Wednesday, June 18, 2008

S I N G L E

Life of being single again!.

I know it was really hard for me of being single again.
But at least i learn from my mistakes.
I don't know if it was a mistake but i guess he just only decided.
It really hurts to hear those words.
But all i have to do is to accept of what is reality.

.......speechless....

I'm not tired of loving him,
But maybe I'm tired of sacrificing my love for him.
It's not what he think that i taken him for granted.
Or maybe he just misunderstood it.!

As what I experienced now.
My love for him is really true and fix.
But he take me away from him coz' he found someone better than me.('maybe'?)

And now I love him more and more.
But all i have to do is to STOP because he has another someone to share his love and care.
It really hurts to hear him when he says that he was happy now.

And all i ask is there happiness.

.... speechless nasad ko..


sooon....

hope ill be OK soon..


3 comments:

aboitiz jebsen said...

ana jud lai

ma okay ra lage ka

linti ng mga laki.. hehehe

daa..

kaonan nalang nato ng cNt lechon

khalaikhaie said...

hehehehe..maypa ekaon nalng jd og lechon.busog pata..thanks for dropping by,.

Admin said...

hi.. nangita ko ug bisaya bloggers for exlinks.. pwede ta ex links..laag nya sa akoa blog ha..
daghang salamat..
Tickle Thy Thoughts


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix